Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Body Ritual of the Nacirema

http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~thompsoc/Body.html
Probably one of my favorite things to read ever. Well, it only really has the effect the first time but...

Wait, did I get another follower!? Worldwide conquest begins, I guess.

Clearly I'm hiding my excitement. Welcome to my world!

I'm not really sick anymore, I just have a small cough every now and then. Y'know, you feel stuff breaking up in your chest and you get that flemmy cough...Yeah, it's kind of like that. Go-Go Amoxacillan.

By the way, the "Droning"(cool word is cool ne?) I heard the other day, I talked to my neighbor about it and he doens't have any idea what it was, I assume it was his fan...y'know, like the roof fan? So he's getting that checked out.
I'm so proactive for a kid still living with his parents.

Oh and that date I mentioned? Totally fell through. But that's okay! Because I am currently breathlessly smitten by this new girl.
I move along so fast.
It's nice.

*wave*

No comments:

Post a Comment